30 November 2015
Today we are presenting you two more contracts on difference for your professional trade.
Hang Seng Index (#HSI) — is the flagship stock index of the Hong Kong exchange. It is calculated as a weighted average value of stock of the largest companies based on the market capitalization figure, which make up 65% of total capitalization of the Hong Kong exchange.
Henry Hub Natural Gas (#GAS) — natural gas, minerals. Henry Hub - is the natural gas benchmark, which is transported through pipelines to the United States and constitutes a quarter of energy consumption of the country. Futures contracts on the natural gas on NYMEX are widely used as a benchmark for domestic electricity prices.
These and other contracts on assets with high price volatility and wide trade opportunities can be found in the "Contract specification for CFD".
Good luck in trading!
FreshForex — fresh view on money
- Big surprise for our clients in Black Friday
- How AUD brought the second place in the Race For Profit
- More opportunities for traders from FreshForex!
- Congratulate developers of MetaTrader with 15 years' anniversary!
- The third place of the Race For Profit: fortune or true forecast?