17 June 2016
MetaQuotes Software Corp. published the update for the platform MetaTrader 4. We update the trading servers for clients on June 19. We recommend you to upgrade the platform to the latest version. From July 1, 2016 the support for MT4 of the bulds below 940th will be stopped. These platforms will not be able to connect to the servers of new versions.
1. To open a demo account, you no longer need to fill in a large form. Simply specify basic data and select trading parameters: account type, deposit and leverage.
2. The format of the executable EX4 files has changed to implement the new features of the MQL4 language. All EX4 applications compiled in previous builds of MetaEditor will work properly after the update. Thus, the upward compatibility is fully preserved.
EX4 programs compiled in build 970 and above will not run in old terminal builds - backward compatibility is not supported.
3. Added a link to the video tutorial "How to rent a virtual platform" into the Virtual Hosting Wizard dialog. Watch the two-minute video to learn how to easily launch a trading robot or copy signals 24/7.
Moreover, added a link to the tutorial video "How to assemble a trading robot" to the MQL4 Wizard. Watch the three-minute video and develop a trading robot without writing a single line of code.
New developments keep the position of the most popular MT4 trading platform.
Update MetaTrader 4 platform and evaluate the comfort of a new version.
Good luck in trading!
FreshForex — fresh view on money!
- Hurry up to earn on Lukoil shares
- The new promotion from FreshForex
- Win for the dream
- US Fed's decision
- It is time to sell volatile shares: #NORILSKNIC!