02 September 2016
We inform you that Labor Day is celebrated on September 5 in the United States. In this regard, there will be changes in the schedule of trading sessions:
|September 5 (Monday)|
|CFD indexes #DAX30, #ESTX50, #CAC40, #FTSE100, #ASX, #HSI|
|CFD indexes #DJI30, #SP500, #NQ100, #NIKKEI||20:00 EEST|
|CFD on precious metals||20:00 EEST|
|CFD on energies||19:30 EEST|
|CFD on stocks (NYSE, NASDAQ)|
|CFD on stocks (MICEX)|
* EEST - Eastern European Summer Time (trading server time).
On September 6, 2016 the trade will take place as usual.
Please consider this information when planning your trade on the financial markets. In the case of liquidity decline of instruments, the company has a right to put trading on hold.
Good luck in trading!
FreshForex — fresh view on money!
- FreshForex Client Area in Arabiс
- Trading schedule changes due to Bank summer holidays
- Race for BMW X6 M is in full swing
- Catch opportunity to increase deposit
- Non-Farm: we expect a positive report