27 July 2017
in order to enhance the efficiency of anti-money laundering work and countering the terrorism and to ensure safety of Client's funds the Company has made changes to the Regulatory Documents:
- Client Agreement: paragraphs 5.3, 5.6, 5.20, 6, 6.6, 7.2 renewed;
- Regulations for Non-Trading Operations: paragraphs 2.1, 4.8, 4.14, 9.6 renewed and sections 5 and 7, concerning deposit and withdrawal methods, reworked;
- Regulations for Trading Operations: paragraph 1.7 renewed;
- Risk Disclosure Statement: paragraph 16 added.
We would like to remind you that conducting trade and non-trade operations after coming into effect of renewed Regulatory Documents means full and unconditional acceptance of them.
We recommend you to read updated versions of Regulatory Documents carefully.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us:
- via Online support chat;
- via ticket system in your Client Area;
- by email email@example.com;
- by filling out special form on the website;
- or by phone 442070992124.
Good luck in trading!
FreshForex — fresh view on money!