13 September 2017
Bank of England is the central bank of the United Kingdom, which sets key interest rates for financial markets of the country and influences monetary policy of the Kingdom.
This Thursday, on September 14 at 11 a.m. GMT BoE meeting will be held to make decision on interest rate. Leading FreshForex analyst Catherine Main tells what to expect from this meeting:
“Bank of England is expected to keep interest rate unchanged, however, fast inflation rate is likely to be noted on the meeting. That will encourage traders to long pound. Trading signals: Buy GBP/USD, GBP/JPY and Sell EUR/GBP”
Monitor closely the situation on market together with FreshForecasts and earn on the key economic events!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us:
- via Online support chat;
- via ticket system in your Client Area;
- by email firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by filling out special form on the website;
- or by phone 442070992124.
Good luck in trading!
FreshForex — fresh view on money!
- FreshForex: Expectations on Nonfarm Payrolls Release
- FreshForex: Change in Trading Hours on September 4th
- FreshForex Opens up New Horizons for its Clients offering MetaTrader 5!
- How ECB press conference will affect Forex?
- $118 326 – the best August trading result!