19 September 2017
On September 20th at 6 p.m. GMT Fed decision on the interest rate will be announced. We would like to remind you, that Fed meetings greatly affect financial markets.
We asked a senior analyst of our company Catherine Main to comment on the expectations related to this meeting:
“Chicago futures market indicates that FOMC is not likely to raise interest rate this time. Market participants are more interested in Fed statement about shrinking its balance sheet. The American Central Bank will probably announce the date of the first wave of sell-off of the bonds, which would likely cause US dollar growth. Trading signals: on Wednesday sell EUR/USD, GBP/USD and buy USD/CAD, USD/TRY”
Follow the Forex news with our experts!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us:
- via Online support chat;
- via ticket system in your Client Area;
- by email email@example.com;
- by filling out special form on the website;
- or by phone 442070992124.
Good luck in trading!
FreshForex — fresh view on money!
- FreshForex Opens up New Horizons for its Clients offering MetaTrader 5!
- How ECB press conference will affect Forex?
- $118 326 – the best August trading result!
- Will BoE raise interest rate on September 14?
- Changes in the FreshForex Regulatory Documents