28 September 2017
Please note that due to National Day in Hong Kong, on October 2nd CFD trading on index #HSI will be closed.
Due to German Unity Day, on October 3rd CFD trading on index #DAX30 will be closed.
Please consider this information when planning trading on financial markets.
Company reserves the right to suspend the trades if the instrument liquidity decreases.
Starting from October 4th, 2017 trading returns to regular trading hours.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us:
- via Online support chat;
- via ticket system in your Client Area;
- by email firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by filling out special form on the website;
- or by phone 442070992124.
Good luck in trading!
FreshForex — fresh view on money!
- Changes in the FreshForex Regulatory Documents
- US Dollar will grow after Fed meeting?
- FreshForex: Trading during German Federal Election 2017
- MetaTrader 4 will no longer support Windows XP/2003/Vista after 01 October 2017
- FreshForex forecast: open Brent and WTI positions