05 October 2017
September US Nonfarm Payrolls release is scheduled on October 6 at 12.30 noon GMT. This is one of the most important economic events that influences financial markets.
Leading FreshForex analyst Catherine Main has commented on this issue as follows:
“Today we can expect a positive report conclusion that have a positive impact on the dollar quotations. The employment components from the ISM for the manufacturing sector and services sector showed the maximum growth this year, which signals an increase in employment in the United States. Trading signals for Friday: Sell EUR/USD, GBP/USD and Buy USD/JPY, USD/TRY.”
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us:
- via Online support chat;
- via ticket system in your Client Area;
- by email email@example.com;
- by filling out special form on the website;
- or by phone 442070992124.
Good luck in trading!
FreshForex — fresh view on money!
- Change in Trading Hours on October 2nd and 3rd
- FreshForex Launches FIX Protocol for Institutional Clients
- Have you tried MQL coupons by FreshForex?
- We Continue to Grow: Successful Launch of Portuguese Site
- FreshForex Offers Bigger Deposit Bonus!