We would like to inform you that a number of innovations and improvements were made with the purpose of adjustment of trading service of “FreshForex” company. In particular, the last week we had switched new liquidity suppliers to our system. As a result of this, flow of quotations obtained a better quality and execution speed increased.
Besides, we are negotiating about extension of the list of trading contract and the next week we plan to introduce more currency pairs, contracts for indices and energy commodities.
Based on additional agreements with contractors, banks and liquidity suppliers, we have to introduce a number of changes in trading terms, in particular:
1. From April 21, 2014, according to the 4.10 clause of “Client agreement”, new swap rates for all trading contracts enter into force, including swaps for CFD and stocks.
2. From April 28, 2014, according to the 4.9 clause of “Client agreement”, following terms will be amended:
- margin requirements for locked positions;
- Stop Out and Margin Call for all types of accounts;
- Contract volume for CFD on stocks: 1 lot will correspond to 1000 shares (upon that, minimum volume of trade still amounts to 0.01 of lot) In this regard, currently opened positions for CFD on stocks must be closed by clients till April 26, 2014.
To learn more about changes, visit “Trading terms” section of our website.
Wish you success in trading!
“FreshForex” – fresh view on money