We are pleased to inform you that on the 30th of March ten new financial instruments were added in the Rumus platform. Now you can trade very popular instruments such as:
CFDs for energy commodities:
CFD for shares:
- Apple. Inc
- Google Inc.
- Ford Motor Co.
- Nike Inc.
CFD for indices:
- Dow Jones Industrial Average (30)
- Standard & Poor’s 500
- Japan 225
We have also changed the Stop-out procedure, as well as the procedure for calculating funds available for trading operations:
- in case of a Stop-out, open positions are closed one by one until the equity level is sufficient to maintain open trades;
- when calculating funds available for trading operations, we now consider not only the balance of account, but also the current result for open positions.
Advantages offered by new trading instruments
Among our new trading instruments you will find CFDs for well-known and popular shares, indices, and key energy commodities. Trading these instruments will give you a number of significant advantages:
- diversification of trading risks;
- increased efficiency of trading based on trend following methods;
- market situation analysis made easy due to the well-known and popular brands.
The new instruments will help you diversify risks more efficiently and trade more aggressively and with higher profit.
To get access to the new financial instruments, please download the latest version of Rumus following the links to installation files on this page.