One Click Trading & Level 2 Plugin Version 1.12 has been rolled out with some useful new features and valuable improvements.
September 16, 2013. FXOpen informs its clients about the release of One Click Trading & Level 2 Plugin Version 1.12. In the latest version we have implemented some new features and also fixed some minor bugs to improve user experience with One Click Trading and Level 2 Plugin.
What’s new in Version 1.12:
- OCTL2P now supports Level 2 data for STP accounts.
- Close Buy Positions and Close Sell Positions buttons (CB/CS) have been added to the set of Close buttons.
- Buy Positions and Sell Positions (BP/SP) volumes are shown in units depending on Lots/Qty switch.
- Buy and Sell SWAP values are calculated in the currency of the user’s account.
- Access to Level 2 data via mql has been implemented for EA programmers (for reference see FdkLevel2.mq* files in the MetaTraderExperts folder) .
- Level 2 visualization on the chart as a histogram adviser has been added (FdkLevel2Histogram.mq*).
- Moving limit/take profit lines on the chart has been removed.
- Level 2 volumes rounding has been improved.
- New version notifications have been improved.
- Startup settings window has been improved.
We do hope you will find these updates useful.
Your feedback is important for us – join the discussion at FXOpen Forum and tell us what you think.
For more information see FXOpen Help