FXOpen invites novice traders to apply to Forex School March – a ForexCup trading competition on demo accounts.
Forex School is a recurring competition and participation is free of charge. Forex School March will take place between March 27th and April 7rd.
At the end of the contest the top 20 traders will be awarded real money prizes and the opportunity to take part in Forex Finals (Tour XVIII) - the live trading contest (April 18th - May 5th, 2017).
Forex School March Facts and Figures
- Dates: March 27th - April 7th, 2017
- Registration: March 15th - April 2nd, 2017
- Prize fund: 2000 USD
- Winners and reward: the best 20 traders get 100 USD each*
- Requirements: the initial deposit must be increased by at least 30% and the minimum quantity of trades must be 10.
- the prize-winner who wishes to participate in the following rounds of Forex Schools must skip one contest;
- one contestant can get into the top 20 winners and receive the prize no more than twice.
Terms of the contest:
- free participation;
- initial deposit: 100 USD;
- leverage: 1:500;
- locking: allowed;
- EAs: allowed;
- maximum number of trades opened at the same time (including pending orders): 100;
- minimum number of trades per contest: 10;
- trading platform: MetaTrader 4 (download);
- trading instruments: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURGBP, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, GBPCAD, GBPAUD, GBPSGD, EURCHF, EURAUD, EURJPY, EURCAD, EURNZD, EURSEK, EURDKK, EURTRY, EURNOK, EURPLN, EURHKD, AUDCAD, AUDJPY, AUDCHF, AUDNZD, CADJPY, CADCHF, CHFJPY, NZDCHF, NZDCAD, NZDJPY, NZDSGD, XAUUSD, XAGUSD, SGDJPY, USDTRY, USDHKD, USDSGD, USDPLN, HKDJPY, NOKJPY, NOKSEK, USDMXN, USDRUB, USDSEK, USDNOK, USDDKK, USDCNH.
* Please note that 100 USD are not withdrawable and can only be used as a participation fee to join the Forex Finals competition.