FXOpen invites all traders to join PAMM School – a new format of ForexCup trading competitions. PAMM School is a free trading contest for ECN demo accounts. PAMM School starts on May 15th and will last until June 23rd. Registration for the contest is already open and will remain open until May 28th.
We have increased the prize fund up to 4000 USD. The top 20 traders will get 20 PAMM STP accounts with 200 USD each and will automatically be admitted to the new competition on live PAMM accounts.
10 things you should knoow about PAMM School:
- free participation;
- Dates: May 15th - June 23rd, 2017
- Registration: April 28th - May 28th, 2017
- Prize fund: 4000 USD
- Rewards: the best 20 traders will get a PAMM STP account with 200 USD each*
- Requirements: the initial deposit must be increased by at least 20% and the minimum quantity of trades must be 10
- Initial deposit: 200 USD on a demo ECN account
- Leverage: 1:100
- EAs and locking: allowed
- Maximum number of trades opened at the same time (including pending orders): 5
* The 200 USD prize money will be added to the winner's Investment account. This money is not withdrawable and can only be used to open a PAMM STP account. All PAMM accounts opened by the winners will automatically be eligible to take part in the new contest on live PAMM accounts. To take part in this new contest, the drawdown of your account must be less than 20%.