FXOpen is delighted to announce new payment options - you can now deposit funds into your account in Bitcoin, Litecoin and Namecoin.
Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer payment (p2p) system and digital currency. Bitcoin is considered a ‘virtual currency’ and is often called a cryptocurrency because it uses cryptography to ensure the safety of the system operation.
Bitcoin is a decentralized system. All payments are made via p2p networks and the exchange rate is determined by supply and demand in the market.
- - Deposit fee: 0 BTC
- - Withdrawal fee: 0.001 BTC
- - Minimum deposit amount: 0.001 BTC
- - Minimum withdrawal amount: 0.01 BTC
To deposit funds into your FXOpen account in Bitcoin all you need to do is to:
Litecoin is an electronic currency similar to Bitcoin.
- - Deposit fee: 0 LTC
- - Withdrawal fee: 0.01 LTC
- - Minimum deposit amount: 0.10 LTC
- - Minimum withdrawal amount: 0.10 LTC
Namecoin is an electronic currency similar to Bitcoin.
- - Deposit fee: 0 NMC
- - Withdrawal fee: 0.1 NMC
- - Minimum deposit amount: 0.20 NMC
- - Minimum withdrawal amount: 0.20 NMC
Any cryptocurrency transactions are available to clients only after they have logged into My FXOpen, and after their accounts have been approved. FXOpen retains the right to request any additional documents in accordance with the company’s AML procedure.
For more details follow news on our website and discussions on the FXOpen Forum.