August 7, 2013. FXOpen is glad to announce the launch of its regular FX Market Masters competition scheduled for Autumn 2013 at ForexCup. During 4 weeks of tough competition, traders will fight for main prizes consisting of a PAMM ECN account with a free deposit of US$1,125 and a bonus equal to 75% of the entry fees.
The 5 best traders will receive real money prizes with other competitors receiving a bonus upon the condition that they increase their start-up deposit by 10% or more, with a total bonus pool of up to US$3500!
For example, the winner of FX Market Masters April 2013 got the total prize of $1827, of which $250 was the maximum possible bonus of the profit made.
Worth a try? We think so!
To participate in the FX Market Masters September 2013, there is a registration fee of $6 that will be added to the contest prize fund, therefore, the more contestants who register for the competition, the greater the prize fund.
Important! You are required to have at least US$6 in your e-Wallet to register to take part in the tournament. You can add funds to your account via any payment system. If you have funds available in your FXOpen trading account, you can transfer the needed sum to your e-Wallet. Go to your account.
August 7, 2013 - registration starts;
September 8, 2013 – registration ends;
August 26, 2013– competition starts;
September 20, 2013– competition ends.
Prizes:1st place – US$1,125 + 75% of the entry-fees + bonus;
2nd place - US$180 + 12% of the entry-fees + bonus;
3rd place - US$75 + 5% of the entry-fees + bonus;
4th place - US$75 + 5% of the entry-fees + bonus;
5th place - US$45 + 3% of the entry-fees + bonus.
1% of the profit made during the competition will be added to the account of the traders, able to increase the provided start-up deposit by 10 % or more.
Declared bonus budget - US$3,500.
Terms of the contest:
- Entry fee: US$6;
- Trading instruments: 49 currency pairs, gold, silver;
- Trading platform: MetaTrader 4 (download);
- Contest account: ECN demo;
- Start-up deposit: US$5,000;
- Leverage: 1:100;
- EA: allowed;
- Locking: allowed;
- Lot volume: from 0.1 to 1 (maximum 1 lot per order);
- Number of orders, open at a time (including pending orders): maximum 5;
- The competition is not open to employees of FXOpen.
Basic requirements to be eligible for a prize/bonus:
- Minimum number of trades - 20 trades of 20 lots’ total volume;
- Make at least one post in the corresponding thread of FXOpen Forum (otherwise prizes and bonuses will be withheld).
For full details of prize withdrawal, bonus withdrawal, bonus calculation - click HERE.
Useful links:- How to participate in competitions;
- Competition Rules;
- Guide on ForexCup Prizes and Bonuses;
- FX Market Masters April 2013 Forum thread.