One of the most popular ForexCup contests – the FX Market Masters July 2014 – just came to an end. This competition has long catered to a select audience: traders willing not only to win the main prizes but improve their skills and achieve better results. The July tournament was no exception! About a hundred traders from all over the world participated.
Now that the contest is done and the results have been collated, the time to reward the winners has come! FXOpen has carefully weighed all the nuances and the Top 5 traders are as follows:
- 1st prize – Italo Mihailovs (Latvia) – PAMM account + US$1,020 + US$ 132.49
- 2nd prize – Xiao Bin Wu (China) – US$225 + US$125.87 bonus
- 3rd prize – Chenshun (China) – US$150 + US$114.68 bonus
- 4th prize – Dmitrii Shishkin (Russia) – US$60 + US$98.81 bonus
- 5th prize – Vladislav Dobrovolski (Russia) – US$45 + US$98.79 bonus
The FX Market Masters July 2014leader – Italo Mihailovs from Latvia – got a PAMM account with a US$1,020 deposit in it. His determination and trading experience were rewarded! The FX Market Masters July 2014 is his 57th competition at ForexCup – high time to be recognized and take the lead. Aside from the main prize, he received abonus for profits made during the tournament. In fact, any contestant who managed to increase the start-up deposit by 10% or more is eligible for a bonus.
FXOpen thanks all the contestants for their participation and invites everyone to join the upcoming competitions prepared by the ForexCup team!