GKFX Company keeps developing and improving its PAMM service.
From now on, those experienced Managers who have had a successful trading history before opening a GKFX account, would not have to start everything from scratch.
GKFX now provides an opportunity to import such history from other trading accounts including the ones being opened with other brokers.
Import common rules:
- Each Manager can import statement only once and only into one PAMM cluster.
- Any verifiable source of information is suitable for import. Generally, we need a table with trading and balance operations in chronological order and a way to prove its trueness. In case you've worked via MetaTrader 4 terminal, only your account login, invest password and server name are required. Besides that, data import from external monitoring services is also possible in case of technical connectivity.
- GKFX Company reserves its right to deny importing history without assigning any reasons. However, we'll strive to clarify the reasons, e.g.: "statement contains operations with instruments from other financial markets", "no technical opportunity for import", etc.
- If imported history overlaps PAMM service inner history, then inner history prevails.
- Two additional columns have appeared in the Complete List of accounts: "Overall Return (%)" and "Overall Time (days)" representing account's return and time of operation, considering an imported part of trading history. PAMM monitoring page now has an additional chart representing overall return including imported history.
We ask Managers interested in this new feature to send us a request in any format to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching required details of a trading history source account (see p.2) and a PAMM cluster number for history to be uploaded.