We are thrilled to announce that Grand Capital has implemented two hew deposit/withdrawal methods – BNI and Mandiri bank. It means that our clients in Indonesia can now use all the payment options popular in their country which are BNI, BCA, Mandiri and Fasapay.
All payment options are available for both deposit and withdrawal.
Deposits through BNI, BCA and Mandiri are available only in IDR, Fasapay – in IDR and USD.
Minimum deposit amount in IDR is as follows:
· 131.064 IDR for Micro accounts;
· 1.310.640 IDR for Standard accounts;
· 13.106.400 IDR for ECN accounts.
To make a deposit:
1. Go to Deposit/Withdrawal section and choose the most convenient payment option.
2. In your Personal account choose the account you wish to deposit to and set the deposit amount.
3. You will be redirected to the payment system page. Follow the given instructions.
4. The funds will be deposited within 24 hours.
Please be aware that a fee many be charged by the payment system/bank used.
Other payment options offered in Grand Capital are available here.
Grand Capital team