We continue to improve conditions for Binary Options trading. Recently we've launched an iPhone application for Binary Options trading. We've also kept only the most advantageous and popular type of Binary Options with the Early Closure and higher payouts. Presently, we've taken into account all our clients' feedback and have upgraded the Web Terminal for Binary Options trading.
So what's changed?
Nearly everything. To make trading more convenient we've created a minimalistic and interactive interface. All that is needed for trading is now displayed on a single screen: live charts, trades, quotes, and trade managing instruments.
And more precisely:
- Open and close trades with a single click.
- View all the open trades with all the info on the chart: opening time, direction, the current trade progress.
- The chart is scalable, so you can easily view all the opened and closed trades, as well as quotations history.
- View the complete trades history.
- Use trading signals for all the instruments for more precise predictions.
How to trade in the new web terminal
If you are already registered, just log into the web terminal using your Option account credentials (Demo or Real).
If you don't have an Option account yet, log into your Private Office or Register.
In the "Accounts" section, open an Option account and deposit any amount starting from $10.
To trade Binary Options
- Choose an asset from the 42 available.
- Set the investment amount.
- Choose the expiration time.
- Determine whether the price will go Up or Down.
Advantages to trading Binary Options with Grand Capital
Here are the main advantages of our Binary Options:
— Minimum deposit: $10.
— 42 assets: currency pairs, indices, oil, gas, heating oil, gold, silver.
— Payouts up to 86%.
— Early closure feature. Presumably unsuccessful trades may be closed before expiration time and receive profit.
— Compensation of losses. Once a month traders can compensate all losses taken during one unsuccessful day of trading.
— New status system. The higher the level, the more possibilities for higher profit and better conditions.
Where to look for the expanded features
The new web terminal is more simple and user-friendly for novices and traders who appreciate functionality. If you are a professional and want to use the extended features and hedge risks, trade with MetaTrader 4 platform. Read more about MetaTrader 4 terminal here.
More new changes to Binary Options are coming soon. Follow the news!
Grand Capital team