Last week the maximum deposit growth on a single trading account was $28 122.00. Read about the best results of our clients.
The most active client
Placed 836 trades, including 470 profitable ones and 366 that resulted in a loss. All trades involved EUR/USD pair.
Maximum deposit growth
In one week on a single trading account was $28 122,00.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of $5648,00. The trade was opened on the 1st of September at 3:30 PM and closed on the 8th of September at 7:27 PM.
The most interesting instruments chosen by traders:
- @CHF — Swiss franc to the United States dollar rate futures. The size of the contract is 125 000 francs. Minimum price fluctuation is $0.0001 per 1 franc or $12.5 per contract.
- #SILVER — Silver futures contract. The contract volume is 5000 troy ounces (around 155.5 kg). Minimum price step is $0.005 per ounce or $25.00 per contract. The price of silver strongly depends on the state of the world's economy and the economies of consuming countries. Silver futures is a very volatile instrument.
- #FACEBOOK — the world's largest online social network. Facebook.com is one of the five most visited websites in the world. As of June 2017, monthly audience of the network is 2 billion users, while the revenue is $27.638 billion (2016).
- #MEGAFON («Мегафон») — a Russian telecom company, mobile phone operator, landline, broadband Internet and cable TV provider. As of 2016, the company's revenue is $4.72 billion.
- #PEPSI – PepsiCo is an American manufacturer of non-alcoholic beverages and food. More than a half of the company's net revenues come from the US, and 20% from Mexico, Russia, Canada, United Kingdom and Brazil. As of 2016 PepsiCo is listed 90th in Forbes Global 2000 ranking of largest public companies, and 42th by market capitalization.
Earn more with Grand Capital!