In our regular recap we sum up the last week's trading and pick the top results.
The most active client
Placed 3688 trades, including 3459 profitable ones and 229 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved USD/JPY and GBP/JPY pairs.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account was $43 910,00.
The most profitable trade of the week
In one trading week on a single account was $13 150,00. The trade was opened on the 14th of September at 12 PM and closed on the 15th of September at 9:43 AM.
The most interesting instruments chosen by traders:
- PLATINUM — Platinum futures contract. The contract volume is 50 troy ounces (1,56 kg). The exchange quotation is in the US dollars and cents (e.g. $1590.00 per ounce). Minimum price step is $0,10 per ounce and $5 per contract. Platinum is the main and most popular member of platinum group of elements, which also comprises palladium, ruthenium, rhodium, osmium and iridium;
- ROUGH RICE — rough rice futures contract. Rice is one of the most cost-demanding grain crops. It is produced all over the world and is second by the production volume among the top three grains, standing between wheat and corn. Minimum price fluctuation is 0.5 cent and costs $10.
- #MECHEL («Мечел») — a Russian mining and metallurgical company. It produces coal, iron ore concentrate, steel, and rolled products;
- #TWITTER (Twitter) — an online social networking service where users exchange messages publicly via the web interface, texting, instant messaging app or third party applications. Audience: 1.3 billion registered and 319 million active users. Twitter is owned by Twitter Inc.;
- #PFE (Pfizer) — an American pharmaceutical corporation, one of the largest companies in the world. Pfizer shares became one of the components of Dow Jones Industrial Average in April 2004.
Earn more with Grand Capital!