Read about the last week’s trading results.
The most active client
Placed 726 trades, including 384 profitable ones and 342 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved EUR/USD, USD/CHF and GOLD.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account was $33 778,95.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of $26 639,42. The trade was opened on the 8th of September at 8:00 AM and closed on the 8th of November at 11:36 AM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
- SOYBEANS — soybean futures. One of the oldest, most popular and respectable futures contract. Contract volume is 5000 bushels. Minimum price step is 0.25 cents and costs $12.5;
- #FTSE — a futures contract for the British index FTSE 100. The contract size is calculated according to the formula: £10 multiplied by the current index quote. One tick costs £5. FTSE 100 is a leading index of a British Stock Exchange. It is considered one of the most influential stock exchange indicators in Europe;
- #GE (General Electric) — an American multi-industry corporation, a manufacturer of many types of equipment, including locomotives, power plants, gas turbines, aircraft engines, medical equipment, etc. As of 2016 the market capitalization of General Electric is $288 billion;
- #IBM (International Business Machines) — one of the world’s largest producers and suppliers of software and hardware, as well as IT and consulting services. As of 2016, IBM’s turnover is $80.8 billion;
- #XOM (Exxon Mobil Corporation) — an American company, the largest private oil company in the world. The company conducts oil production in various regions of the world, including USA, Canada, the Middle East, etc. Exxon Mobil has a network of filling stations in more than 100 countries. One of the largest corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization ($366.98 billion as of 2017).
Earn more with Grand Capital!