Follow the best traders in our weekly recap.
The most active client
Placed 742 trades, including 505 profitable ones and 237 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved EUR/USD and GOLD.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account was $22 381.47.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of $5959.93. The trade was opened on the 6th of November at 12:14 PM and closed on the 15th of November at 4:06 PM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
- LIVE CATTLE — deliverable futures contract for 40 000 pounds of live cattle. Household livestock raised to produce beef is the largest segment of American agriculture. Minimum tick is 2.5 cent, which equals $10.00;
- ORANGE JUICE — orange juice futures contract. The contract size is standardized and is 15 000 pounds (approximately 6.9 tons). One tick is 0.05 and costs $7.5;
- #ROSTEL («Ростелеком») — a Russian largely state-owned telecommunications company, provides local and long-distance telephone services, broadband Internet access (Russia’s largest provider by the number of subscribers), interactive television, cellular communications, etc. Turnover: 297.45 billion RUB (2016);
- #GOOGLE (Google Inc) is an American multinational public corporation that invests in web search, cloud computing, and advertising technologies. Google supports and develops a number of Internet services and products;
- #CVX (Chevron Corporation) — America's second largest energy corporation (after Exxon Mobil), one of the biggest companies in the world. In 2015 it was listed third in Fortune 500 and twelfth in Fortune Global 500 in 2014.
Earn more with Grand Capital