Learn the best results of the last trading week. Read and compare them with your own.
The most active client
Placed 484 trades, including 452 profitable ones and 32 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved GBP/USD, USD/CAD, NZD/USD, EUR/GBP.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account was $80 636,52.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of $14 700,00. The trade was opened on the 16th of November at 3:23 PM and closed on the 13th of December at 3:37 PM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
- KC — coffee futures contract. The contract size is 37 500 pounds (around 17 tons). One tick is 0.05 and costs $18.75. Coffee market has a higher liquidity than many other commodity markets because of the high demand for coffee;
- GOLD — gold futures. Contract volume: 100 troy ounces (around 3.11 kg). Minimum price step: $0.10 per ounce ($10.00 per contract). The price of gold usually grows during economic crises. Historically, the inflation growth is also usually accompanied by the growth of gold price;
- NASDAQ-100 — futures mini contract for NASDAQ-100 stock index. The contract size is calculated by multiplying the current value of the index by 20 USD. 1 tick is 0.25 and costs $5. NASDAQ is an American OTC market that specializes in hi-tech companies shares (electronics, software etc.);
- #INTC (Intel Corporation) — an American producer of electronic devices and computer components, including microprocessors, chipsets, etc. Volume: $59.4 billion as of 2016.
- #PEPSI – PepsiCo is an American manufacturer of non-alcoholic beverages and food. More than a half of the company's net revenues comes from the US and 20% from Mexico, Russia, Canada, United Kingdom and Brazil. As of 2016, PepsiCo is listed 90th in Forbes Global 2000 ranking of largest public companies, and 42nd by market capitalization.
Earn more with Grand Capital!