Learn about last week’s top traders.
The most active client
Placed 1,574 trades, including 983 profitable ones and 591 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved GBP/AUD, USD/CAD and EUR/CAD.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account was $21,365.76.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of $15,559.66. The trade was opened on the 6th of March at 12:48 PM and closed on the 19th of March at 11:34 AM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
- GASOLINE — gasoline futures. Contract volume: 42,000 gallons (about 159 cubic meters). Minimum price step: $0.0001 per gallon or $4.20 per contract. Gasoline is a product of crude oil distillation. Gasoline price is subject to seasonal fluctuations, local minimums are reached in December and local maximums are reached in May;
- ROUGH RICE — rough rice futures contract. Rice is one of the most cost-demanding grain crops. It is produced all over the world and is second by the production volume among the top three grains, standing between wheat and corn. Minimum price step is 0.5 cent and costs $10;
- FEEDER CATTLE — a delivery futures for 50,000 pounds of cattle (young bulls). Minimum tick is $12.50. Cattle futures have been traded since 1971 for wide-ranging prices: from $0.25 to $1.25 per pound;
- #PG (Procter & Gamble Co) — an American multinational company, one of the world’s leading producers of consumer products. The company's shares are included in the Dow Jones industrial index. It’s listed 34th in Fortune 500 (2016). The company has representations in 70 countries, while its products are sold 180 countries;
- #INTC (Intel Corporation) — an American producer of electronic devices and computer components, including microprocessors, chipsets, etc. Almost 100% of the company’s shares are freely traded on stock exchanges. In mid-February 2017 the company’s market capitalization was $170.85 billion, while as of late January 2018 it’s $234 billion.
Earn more with Grand Capital