Learn the results of June’s first trading week.
The most active client
Placed 440 trades, including 258 profitable ones and 182 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved USD/CHF, GBP/CHF, AUD/CHF, GBP/USD, EUR/USD, CAD/CHF, EUR/GBP.
Maximum deposit growth
For one week on a single trading account was $17,982.34.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of $4,759.75. The trade was opened on the 4th of June at 5:01 AM and closed at 5:57 PM on the same day.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders last week:
- #AXP (American Express) — an American financial company, headquartered in New York. It’s best known for such products as credit cards, charge cards and traveler's cheques. The company’s stocks are traded on the New York Stock exchange. It’s among the 30 companies included in Dow Jones Industrial Average;
- #RUSGIDRO (RusHydro) — a Russian hydroelectricity company, owner of the most hydroelectric power plants in the country, one of the major Russian power-generating companies by installed plant capacity and world’s second largest hydroelectric generating company;
- #JO — juice futures contract, traded on ICE. The contract size is standard and equals 15,000 pounds (approximately 6.9 tons);
- #GE (General Electric) — an American multi-industry corporation, a manufacturer of many types of equipment, including locomotives, power plants, gas turbines, aircraft engines, medical equipment, etc. As of 2016, the market capitalization of General Electric is $288 billion;
- NASDAQ-100 — futures mini contract for NASDAQ-100 stock index. 1 tick is 0.25 and costs $5. NASDAQ is an American OTC market that specializes in hi-tech companies shares.
Earn more with Grand Capital!