Grand Capital traders are successfully breaking the previous weeks’ records. This time the most impressive result was the amount of the maximum deposit growth. Learn other notable trading results of the last week in our traditional recap.
The most active client
Placed 446 trades, including 249 profitable ones and 197 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved EUR/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/JPY, USD/CAD, GOLD, USD/JPY, USD/CHF.
Maximum deposit growth
For one week on a single trading account was $62,314.31.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of $5.610. The trade was opened on the 2nd of May at 6:24 PM and closed on the 18th of June at 4:30 PM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders last week:
- S&P 500 — a futures mini contract for S&P 500 stock index. The size of the mini contract for S&P 500 index is calculated by multiplying $50 by the index quotation value. One tick equals 0.25 index points and costs $12.50. S&P 500 index is a stock index which includes the selected 500 US public companies with the largest market capitalization;
- #FGBL — futures contract for German long-term bonds EUROBUND;
- #CSCO (Cisco) — an American transnational company. Cisco develops and sells network equipment for large organizations and telecommunications enterprises. One of the world's largest hi-tech companies;
- COPPER — copper futures. Contract volume is 25,000 pounds (around 11.34 tons). Minimum price step is $0.0005 per pound ($12.5 per contract). Millions of investors follow the copper quotations every day. Copper was the first metal to be worked and used by man. Total world production of copper is about 16 million tons per year;
- CRUDE OIL LIGHT SWEET — Light sweet crude oil futures. The contract size is 1000 barrels (42,000 gallons). Minimum price fluctuation is $0.01 for a barrel or $10 for a contract. Products of crude oil: gasoline, heating oil, diesel fuel. The price of crude oil may also be influenced by gasoline and heating oil prices.
Earn more with Grand Capital!