Here are the best trading results of July’s first week.
The most active client
Placed 730 trades, including 317 trades, including 413 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved GBP/USD, EUR/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, USD/CHF, NZD/USD.
Maximum deposit growth
For one week on a single trading account was $16,490.68.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of $5,852. The trade was opened on the 29th of May at 9:52 PM and closed on the 6th of July at 3:19 PM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders last week:
- @EGBP — Euro/pound cross currency futures. It's a low activity contract with daily volumes not above several hundred contracts. The size of the contract is 125,000 EUR. Minimum price fluctuation (1 point and 1 tick) is 0.00005 GBP for a contract or 6.25 pounds per contract;
- #CVX (Chevron Corporation) — America's second largest energy corporation (after Exxon Mobil), one of the largest corporations in the world. It’s listed 3rd in Fortune 500 (2015) and was included in Fortune Global 500 in 2014 (12th);
- COPPER — copper futures. Contract volume is 25,000 pounds (around 11.34 tons). Minimum price step is $0.0005 per pound ($12.5 per contract). Millions of investors follow the copper quotations every day. Copper was the first metal to be worked and used by man. Total world production of copper is about 16 million tons per year;
- CRUDE OIL LIGHT SWEET — Light sweet crude oil futures. The contract size is 1000 barrels (42,000 gallons). Minimum price fluctuation is $0.01 for a barrel or $10 for a contract. Products of crude oil: gasoline, heating oil, diesel fuel. 2 barrels of gasoline or 1 barrel of heating oil can be produced out of 3 barrels of crude oil;
- NASDAQ-100 — futures mini contract for NASDAQ-100 stock index. The size of the contract is calculated by multiplying the current index quote by $20. The quotes are specified in index points. 1 tick is 0.25 and costs $5. NASDAQ is an American OTC market that specializes in hi-tech (electronics, software etc.) companies shares.
Earn more with Grand Capital!