Dear clients and partners! On behalf of the entire team of Grand Capital, we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year! May the new year bring you unlimited opportunities in trading, new financial achievements and fulfillment of all your plans. We wish you to remain strong and happy! The end of December is a time to look back at the year past and make plans for the new one ahead. Let’s do it together!
2019 in numbers:
—Total number of our company’s clients has increased by 55% since the previous year, and now equals 750,155;
—Total number of our partners has risen by 10% and now is 22,131;
—The company’s total monthly turnover went up 32% and now is $8.31;
—Total amount of funds given to clients as bonuses is $1.6;
—We have held over 100 trading contests during the year.
As we promised one year ago, 2019 has become the year of better trading conditions:
April saw spread cuts for Standard, Swap Free and Micro accounts, in August we reduced spreads once again for Standard account, as well as for ECN Prime and MT5. For some instruments, spreads went down by as much as 30%;
During the year, the list of available trading instruments was expanded several times. The biggest change was the number of new instruments offered on Standard account: 40 new CFDs became available for trading. In August, we prepared a special treat for cryptocurrency traders: 23 new instruments were added to Crypro account, and 25 new ones to MT5;
We have significantly reduced swaps for 49 currency pairs on Standard and Micro accounts. Furthermore, we lowered the commission for the transfer of positions through midnight for gold and silver, as well as for GOLD/EUR and SILVER/EUR;
In March, we implemented the technology of floating leverage. It allows to limit the market risk, avoid uncontrolled overload and prevent the risk of irretrievable loss;
We have successfully passed the trade execution system assessment conducted by Verify My Trade together with the Forex mediator FinaCom. Data from over 5,000 trades was used for the assessment. We’re happy to announce that many of our prices proved to be better than the market averages;
In September, Grand Capital reduced cryptocurrency trading commission three times. Trading commission for volume on Crypto and MT5 now is 0.5% instead of 1.6%;
Cryptocurrencies Ripple (XRP) and Tether (USDT) made available as deposit options.
2019 in rewards
This year, Grand Capital received two new international awards: we’ve been named the “Fastest Growing Forex Broker in Nigeria” and the “Best ECN Broker in Africa” according to the media site CIO.
2019 in copytrading
- On June 6th, our company introduced the innovative copytrading platform RAMM. It enhanced the trading process with a higher risk control and a rational profit distribution. But the highlights of the platform are the accurate execution and the abscence of requotes.
- Grand Capital integrated RAMM with MT4
- Now the owners of MT4 accounts at Grand Capital have access to cross-website login in RAMM, as well as to creation and management of original strategies without using additional plugins.
- For your convenience, we prepared a special user guide to RAMM trading.
2019: new offices boom
- Three continents saw new offices of Grand Capital open this year. Africa was first: a new regional representative office opened in Lagos, Nigeria. The example inspired our partners in other countries: soon new offices opened in Burkina Faso (Ouagadougou), Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam), Imbituba (Brazil) and Nueva Loja (Ecuador).
- In April, Grand Capital started working with Africa’s oldest bank: FNB. This partnership enables clients from eight African countries to deposit and withdraw funds in their local currencies.
2019 in education
- During this year, we organized over 20 trading classes and workshops all over the world. In early spring, the major investment management forum Grand Capital Financial Business Expo took place in Windhoek, Namibia. Our year in education was concluded by trading classes in Surabaya (Indonesia) and Bangkok (Thailand).
If 2019 was planned to become a year of better trading conditions, 2020 will be the year of usability and design. Soon our clients will be able to get their hands on our new Private Office which will introduce both new user-friendly interface and a set of new features. A redesign of our website and a new mobile app for trading will also arrive in the near future. However, our partners and clients will see even more upgrades until the end of the new year!
See you in the new year!
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!