New version of NetTradeX 2.9.0 for Windows.
- The Chart info panel has been added.
- The ability to close all positions on an instrument or an account by one click has been added.
- The command of scrolling the chart to the set date/time has been added.
- In the “Instruments in Use” and “Instrument Browser” windows the description of the PCI structure has been added .
- The ability to remove an instrument from the list of used instruments through the context menu in the “Market Watch” window.
- The default setting for displaying the lines of positions and orders on the charts has been added.
- The option of displaying lines of PCI base positions on the charts has been added.
- The ability to install NetTradeX Advisors when installing the trading terminal has been added. This option is enabled by default.