- It should be noted that the market of GBP/USD pair will move between 1.4960 and 1.4867 today.
- Projected high: 1.4963.
- Strong resistance (sell limit): resistance will be formed at the level of 1.4960.
- Current pivot: 1.4903 (weekly pivot point sets at 1.4867).
- Breakout (sell stop): 1.4860.
- Projected low: 1.4822.
- We expect a range about 93 pips today.
- The risk of 62 pips must make a profit of 93 pips.
- The value of 100% Fibonacci retracement levels is placed at 1.4944 (double top in H1 chart).
- Below the level of 1.4944 will confirm the bearish market.
- Resistance 3 and support 3 are considered to be clear indicators of the maximum range of extreme volatility. Though, it is possible to pass them through. Pivot lines work well in the sideways markets, as the prices are most likely to be between the resistance 1 and support 1 lines. Within a strong trend, the price is expected to be lower than the pivot point line and continue moving. If the breaking news released may affect the market, the price is likely to go straight through resistance 1 or support 1 and even reach resistance 2 and resistance 3 or support 2 and support 3. If the trend breaks resistance or support through, it is likely to result in a significant price movement, it is also referred to a breakout.
Mourad El Keddani neemt deel aan de "Analyst of the Year" onderscheiding georganiseerd door MT5.com portal. Als u zijn artikel goed vindt, stemt u dan op hem.
Uitgevoerd door, Analytische expert
InstaForex Group © 2007-2015