Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IBKR) an automated global electronic broker and market maker, today reported its Electronic Brokerage monthly performance metrics for June.
Highlights for the month included:
- 495 thousand Daily Average Revenue Trades (DARTs), 7% lower than prior year and 4% lower than prior month.
- Ending customer equity of $53.9 billion, 44% higher than prior year and 6% higher than prior month.
- Ending customer margin loan balances of $15.4 billion, 38% higher than prior year and 4% higher than prior month.
- Ending customer credit balances of $28.3 billion, 25% higher than prior year and 2% higher than prior month.
- 262 thousand customer accounts, 17% higher than prior year and 1% higher than prior month.
- 435 annualized average cleared DARTs per customer account.
- Average commission per cleared customer order of $4.07 including exchange, clearing and regulatory fees. Key products:
|Average Commission per Cleared Customer Order||Average Order Size|
|Equity Options||$6.59||9.8 contracts|
* Includes options on futures. We estimate exchange, clearing and regulatory fees to be 56% of the futures commissions.
In the first half of 2014, annualized:
- Customer equity grew 36%
- Customer margin loan balances grew 28%
- Customer credit balances grew 19%
- Customer accounts grew 19%
Average DARTS for the first half of 2014 grew 14% compared to the first half of last year.
More information, including historical results for each of the above metrics, can be found on the investor relations page of the Company’s corporate web site, www.interactivebrokers.com/ir.