The United States of America hold elections of a new President, which will take place on the 8th of November 2016.
Therefore, the financial markets expect rise of volatility and possible failures in liquidity providers’ operations.
Please pay attention that a day before the elections several restrictions will be introduced on the following trading conditions:
- The amount of an opened position;
- The total volume of opened deals;
- Cancellation or correction of some orders in case of sharp rise of a price in a short period of time;
- Cancellation of pending orders in case of fast price changes and gaps;
- Cancellation or correction of positions, or pre-schedule closing of current deals in case of liquidity providers’ failures;
- Cancellation of binary options trading.
From the 7th of November 2016 margin requirements may be doubled.
Spread may be increased twice the size or more, depending on market circumstances.
The elections day (November 8th 2016) may witness additional increase of security measures and delays in order execution.
In case of low liquidity the instruments may be switched to the “Close Only” mode.
These restrictions will be eliminated one day after the end of elections.