Facebook Inc., #FB [NASD]
Technology, Internet Information Providers, USA
Financial performance of the company:
Index – S&P 500
Beta – 0.73
Capitalization – 327.58 B
Rented assets – 8.10%
Income – 5.87 В
Average volume – 29.17 М
P/E – 89.22
ATR – 4.09
- The company ranks the fifth in capitalization among the issuers, trading in the American stock market. (over 327 billion USD);
- On 27 January post marketing study shows that company’s result for Q4 2015. The price shares of Facebook rose over 15%;
- In Q4 2015 the company’s revenue increased by 52% and amounted to 5.8 billion USD. In 2015, the company has earned about 3.7 billion USD of the net profit, which is 40% more than in 2014;
- A few years ago investors were not sure if the company would be able to monetize traffic from the mobile devices. Currently, over 80% of the company’s income is earned with the help of advertisements on the mobile devices and tablets;
- The company has huge potential which can be implemented in the near future. In 2014 Facebook purchased services of WhatsApp (over 1 billion users) and Messenger (over 700 billion users). Experts predict that with the help of these services the company will gain income of 3 billion USD in the next few years;
- The company eMarketer has made assessment of the advertising products market. According to this assessment by 2018 mobile advertising in the USA will amount to 57 billion USD.
- The last report shoes that operation, finance and investment activities of the company are efficient and cost-effective. Over 80% of the company’s revenue is gained with the help of advertising on the mobile devices. This market is growing annually. The company has several services, which can be used in the nearest future, enabling to increase profit by 3.7 billion USD.
- In the near future we can expect that quotes of the company will increase.
Trading tips for CFD of Facebook Inc.
The company exceeded resistance level of 107.60 USD and consolidated above this level. After testing support level of 107.60 USD and getting confirmations (for example, a pattern Price Action) we will recommend tofind entry points for opening long positions. Risk per trade is not more than 2% of the capital. Stop order can be placed slightly below the pattern. Take profit is at the levels of 110.00 USD, 115.00 USD and 119.50 USD.
During the last four trading sessions the shares of the company has been rising. Let’s consider conditions for speculative counter-trend trade. In case of breakdown and testing of the local support level of 113.20 USD, it is recommended to open short positions. Risk per trade is not more than 1% of the capital. Stop order can be placed at the level of 115.00 USD. In case of maintenance of the position we recommend to apply “multi-trade”. Take profit is advisable at the levels of 110.00 USD, 108.00 USD and 105.50 USD.