Intel Corporation, #INTC [NASD]
Technologies, Semiconductors, USA
Financial performance of the company:
Index – DJIA, S&P 500;
Beta – 1.00;
Capitalization – 135.81 В;
Return on asset - 12.00%;
Income - 11.42 B;
Average volume – 25.57 М;
P/E - 12.30; ATR – 0.83.
- The company ranks the ninth on capitalization in the sector of ”Technologies” among the issuers trading in the American stock market.
- On 15 January the company reported for Q4 of the fiscal year 2015. Company’s press-release showed that net profit fell by 1% for the reporting period (from $3.7 billion to $3.6 billion). EPS (Earning per share) exceeded analysts’ forecast of growth by 17.4% amounting to 0.74 USD.
- At the press-conference company’s management said that performance degradation is associated with the decrease of sales of the PCs. In 2015 the decline in the volume of sales exceeded 8% reaching $32.2 billion.
- According to the company’s press-release, net profit of the company fell by 300 million USD up to 11.42 billion USD. Gross profit margin fell by 1.1% up to 62.6%.
- Company’s management plans to diversify its business investing funds into venture projects. The main sphere of investment is Hi-tech companies.
- Poor data of the last report will have a negative impact on investors’ confidence to the company. Key area of the company’s activity is PC. Further decline in the sale of PCs will trigger decline in the price of company’s shares.
- In the near future company’s share will decline.
Trading tips for CFD of Intel Corporation
Long-term trading: at the moment the issuer has broken down and consolidated below support level of 29.30 USD. After testing and consolidating the levels of 29.30-31.00 and in case of the respective confirmations (for example, pattern Price Action), ), we recommend to open short positions. Risk per trade is less than 2% of the capital. Stop order can be placed slightly above the signal line. For this position we recommend to place Take profit in parts at the levels of 28.00 USD, 26.50 USD and 25.50 USD and 98.00 USD with the use of trailing stop.
Medium-term trading: reversal pattern has been formed on the chart with timeframe 1Н. After breakdown and testing of resistance level 29.00 USD we recommend to open countertrend long positions. Risk per trade is less than 1% of the capital. Stop order can be placed at the level of 28.20 USD. For this position we recommend to place Take profit in parts at the levels of 30.00 USD, 31.00 USD and 31.50 USD with the use of trailing stop.