JPMorgan Chase&Co., #JPM [NYSE]
Finance, Banks, USA
Financial performance of the company:
Index – DJIA, S&P 500;
Beta – 1.65;
Capitalization – 212.84 В;
Return on asset – 0.90%;
Income - 22.41 B;
Average volume – 19.56 М
P/E - 9.64;
ATR – 1.86.
- The company ranks the fourth on capitalization in the Sector of finance among the issuers trading in the American stock market.
- In the mid January, the company reported for Q4 of the fiscal year 2015. According to press release, in the reporting period net profit of the company rose by 10%, from 4.93 billion USD tо 5.43 billion USD). The rise of EPS (earnings per share) was 10.9% (from 1.19 USD to 1.32 USD).
- At the press-conference company’s management highlighted that high results were achieved to successful operation of the investment and banking.
- Company’s revenue has grown from 23.55 billion USD to 23.75 billion USD, which exceeded analysts’ forecast by 3.7%.
- In the near future the company plans to increase reserve funds by 48% to 1.27 billion USD to cover possible losses on credits.
- Large investment funds and banks (Atlantic Equities, Argus, Keefe Bruyette) predict that company’s quotes will rise up to 76USD.
- Company’s performance for Q4 of the fiscal year 2015 showed that the management of the corporation финансового operates efficiently. At the moment financial sector shows high volatility and additional risks. The increase of the reserve funds will increase investors’ confidence to the company’s activity. Large investment funds predict positive dynamics of the company’s shares.
- We expect that in the near future company’s quotes will go up.
Trading tips for CFD of JPMorgan Chase&Co
Medium-term trading: the issuer is traded between support and resistance levels of 55.70 - 59.50 USD. After breaking out and testing of the resistance level 59.50 USD and in case of the respective confirmation (such as pattern Price Action), we recommend to open long positions. Risk per trade is not more than 2% of the capital. Stop order can be placed slightly below the signal line. Take profit in parts at the levels of 62.50 USD, 65.00 USD and 67.00 USD with the use of trailing stop.
Short-term trading: the timeframe 15M the issuer is traded between support and resistance levels of 57.35 - 58.75 USD. We recommend to enter the market after breaking down and testing of these levels. Positions can be opened near the signal line and the nearest support/resistance levels. Risk per trade is not more than 3% of the capital. Stop order can be placed slightly above/below the signal line. Take profit in parts at the levels of 50%, 30% and 20% USD with the use of trailing stop.