Microsoft Corporation, #MSFT [NASD]
Technologies, Software&Services, USA
Index –DJIA, S&P 500;
Beta – 0.93;
Capitalization - 411.28В;
Assets profitability - 6.50%;
Revenue - 25.7В;
Average volume – 39.67 М;
P/E – 37.14;
ATR – 1.52.
- The Company has the 4th biggest capitalization among the issuers listed on the US stock market.
- According to the latest report on the second quarter 2016, the company's revenue increased by 16.7% from 20.38 billion USD to 23.79 billion USD. The EPS (earning per share) grew by over 10% to 0.63 USD.
- The company is planning to purchase Yahoo Inc. The information giant put its core business up for sale in February. Verizon Communications (#VZ) and AT&T Inc. (#T) are among potential buyers.
- The company has recently released a new version of Windows 10. In conjunction with China Electronics Technology Group Corp, Microsoft launched an updated version intended for the Chinese government. The new version offers more management and security control features.
- The Company is planning to continue investing in the development of promising cloud technologies.
- Investment companies and banks (Morgan Stanley, FBN Securities, RBC Capital) project an increase in the company's quotes of up to 70 USD per share.
- The Company's report on the 2d quarter 2016 has proved that the company's management has been working properly.
- The Company goes on diversifying its business by making considerable investments in high-tech companies and new technologies development.
- Large investment funds forecast a positive trend for the company's shares.
- Thus, we expect that the company's quotes will be rising in the nearest future.
Trading tips for Microsoft Corporation's CFDs
Medium-term trading: the issuer is currently trading near the demand zone of 53.00-53.50 USD. Once this zone steadies and relevant confirming signals appear (PriceAction patterns, for example), we recommend searching for market entry points to open long positions. Risk per trade: no more than 2% of equity. Stop order shall be placed at 52.80 USD. We recommend that prospective profits should be fixed partly at the levels of 54.50.00 USD, 55.00 USD and 56.00 USD, with Trailing Stop applied.
Short-term trading: on the 15M time-frame, the issuer is currently trading between the local support and resistance levels of 53.30/54.25 USD. We advise you to search for market entry points once these levels are broken and tested. Positions shall be opened in the direction of the signal line and the nearest support/resistance level. Risk per trade: no more than 3% of equity. Stop Order shall be placed a bit above/below the signal line. Prospective profits shall be fixed partly, at 50%, 30%, and 20% of a prospective fluctuation, with Trailing Stop applied.