Intel Corporation, #INTC [NASD]
Technologies, Semi-conductors, USA
Financial performance of the company:
Index – DJIA, S&P 500;
Beta – 1.00;
Capitalization – 135.81 В;
Return on asset – 12.00%;
Income - 11.42 B;
Average volume – 25.57 М;
P/E - 12.30;
ATR – 0.58.
- The company ranks the 9th on capitalization in the sector of “Technology” among the issuers trading in the American stock market.
- Since the beginning of March the rise in company’s chares amounted to 8%. It is expected that the rise in price will continue.
- According to the last report in the fiscal year of 2015 company’s revenue fell by 1% to 55.35 billion USD. Net profit fell by 2.4% to 11.42 billion USD amid reduction in the volume of sales of PC.
- The company continues to increase investments in the development of cloud technologies. Yesterday, company’s management said that Ontario Institute of Cancer Research and Dana-Farber Institute of Cancer plan to use cloud technologies of Intel Corporation in their research.
- Over 65% of company’s shares belong to institutional funds. The largest number of shares belong to Vanguard Group (6.00%) и State Street Corporation (3.98%).
- Most of the large investment funds and banks (UBS, Deutsche Bank, RBC Capital) believe that the price of stocks will rise up to 36 USD.
- Despite negative report, the company has growth potential. Successful implementation of hi-tech projects will contribute to the rise in price of company’s shares. Most part of the shares of Intel Corporation belongs to institutional funds. Large investors believe in positive dynamics of the company’s shares. that company’s shares will go up.
- We expect that the company’s quotes will go up in the near future.
Trading tips for CFD of Intel Corporation
Long-term trading: the moment the issuer is traded between the local support and resistance levels of 31.65 - 32.70. After breaking out and testing of the resistance level of 32.70 USD in case of the respective confirmation (such as pattern Price Action), we recommend to open long positions. Risk per trade is not more than 2% of the capital. Stop order can be placed slightly below the signal line. Take profit can be placed in parts at the levels of 33.75 USD, 34.50 USD and 35.40 USD with the use of trailing stop.
Short-term trading: on the chart with the timeframe 15M the issuer is traded between the local support and resistance levels of 32.40 - 32.70 USD. We recommend to enter the market after breaking out and testing of these levels. The positions can be opened near the signal line and the nearest support/resistance level. Risk per trade is not more than 3% of the capital. Stop order can be placed slightly above/below the signal line. Take profit can be placed in parts of 50%, 30% and 20% with the use of trailing stop.