Intel Corporation, #INTC [NASD]
Technologies, Semiconductors, USA
Index –DJIA, S&P 500; Beta – 1.00;
Capitalization - 135.81 В; Assets profitability - 12.00%;
Revenue - 11.42 B; Average volume – 25.57 М;
P/E - 12.30; ATR – 0.58.
- The company's shares have grown by over 5% since mid-May. The technology giant's quotes are expected to rise further.
- The Company has the 9th biggest capitalization in the technologies sector among the issuers listed on the US stock market.
- According to the latest report on the 1st quarter 2016, the company's revenue increased 7.9% to 13.80 billion USD. Intel announced the net profit of $0.54 per share, compared with $0.45 per share for the year-ago period.
- Intel Corporation forms part of DJIA and S&P 500 indices. The rise of the US stock market has a positive effect on the company's stock evolution. In the past month, S&P 500 ETF (#SPY) added more than 3%.
- The company's work efficiency is confirmed by high operating and net profit margins (25.00% and 20.39%, respectively) as compared to competitors' respective results.
- Intel would be appropriate for realization of long-term investment strategies The company regularly pays out dividends to its shareholders and its dividend profitability (3.26%) is much higher than competitors' (1.22%).
- The latest report has consolidated investors' confidence in the company. Despite the pressure of the strong dollar, the company registered a substantial growth in revenue and net profit. The positive evolution of the US stock market and the company's financial performance indicate a probability of the company's cost rise.
- Thus, we expect that the company's quotes will be rising in the nearest future.
Trading tips for Intel Corporation's CFDs
Support levels: 31.40 USD, 30.40 USD
Resistance levels: 32.25 USD, 32.70 USD
Medium-term trading, H4:
the issuer is currently trading near the demand zone of 31.40-31.85 USD. Once this zone steadies and relevant confirming signals appear (Price Action patterns, for example), we recommend searching for market entry points to open long positions. Risk per trade: no more than 2% of equity. Stop order shall be placed a bit below the signal line. We recommend that prospective profits should be fixed partly at the levels of 32.65 USD, 33.30 USD and 33.80 USD, with Trailing Stop applied.
Medium-term trading, H4
Short-term trading, M15:
the issuer is currently trading between the local support and resistance levels of 31.70/32.00 USD. We advise you to search for market entry points once these levels are broken and tested. Positions shall be opened in the direction of the signal line and the nearest support/resistance level. Risk per trade: no more than 3% of equity. Stop order shall be placed a bit above/below the signal line. Prospective profits shall be fixed partly, at 50%, 30%, and 20% of a prospective fluctuation, with Trailing Stop applied.
Short-term trading, M15