The new investment route forward of the international company MFX Broker was headed by recognized expert in bond market, member of board of directors of National Association of the Participants of Stock Markets (NAPSM), prize winner of the "Person of the year 200" in the nomination "Financier of the year" – Evgeniy Kogan.
In the international company MFX Broker Evgeniy Kogan will be responsible for investment projects; he will also supervise the process of company's IPO.
"I'm engaged in serious projects, and I see really good prospects in MFX Broker". – Evgeniy Kogan comments. – "Managers of the company are highly proficient, and they succeeded in propelling the company to the international level. According to my estimations, MFX Broker has a big future. That's why I'm ready to invest my knowledge and experience into its development".
Igor Volkov, President of MFX Broker:
"I'm glad that such professional as Evgeniy Kogan joined our team. Evgeniy has tremendous experience of working at financial markets. His experience and knowledge will let us launch all the planned investment projects. Besides, we decided to realize MFX Group's IPO. Evgeniy Kogan will manage all the steps of the process as well".
- Ph.D. and professor of GU – Higher School of Economics.
- Member of board of directors of National Association of the Participants of Stock Markets.
- Since 2011 – President of Investment company "Moscow partners".
- 2009-2011 partner of Asset Management Company "The third Rome".
- 2007 – Evgeniy Kogan is acknowledged the Person of the year in the nomination "Financier of the year" according RIA RBK.
- 2003-2009 headed the company Antanta Capital, where he was CEO and managing partner.
- 1998-2003 Head of client support and trading activities in Group Centerinvest.
- 1997-1998 Managed the client support department of the investment company "Prema – Invest".
- 1990-1997 he was a key investment advisor of Union Bank of Israel.
- In 1987 he graduated Moscow Financial Institute in specialization of "accountance and business review".