OctaFX has yet again expanded its offering to ensure it provides the best trading conditions
in the industry – this time enabling users to trade on the MT5 trading platform. OctaFX provides unrivalled low spreads and commission-free trading on both MT4 and MT5 platforms.
MT5 sports a new user interface enabling users to chart assets at 21 different timeframes and have up to 100 different currency charts open at any given time.
Key new MT5 features include enabling traders to:
- Open positions in one click right from the Market Watch window
- Analyse trends and recognise patterns with over 80 built-in indicators
- Backtest and optimise EAs in an advanced Strategy Tester
- Keep updated with the upcoming news releases with the built-in Economic Calendar
- Place two new types of pending orders - Buy Stop Limit and Sell Stop Limit orders
- Hedge, opening multiple trades for the same symbol including in opposing directions
Enhancing its user offering still further, OctaFX will shortly be announcing revamped account types and conditions. MT5 will be packaged with OctaFX's new Pro Account. Look out for more information on OctaFX's Company News page.