Dear Clients and Partners!
We’re pleased to inform you that WebTrader terminal has been upgraded again. The new version of the platform now includes a number of major and minor improvements, which are intended to make your trading operations via browsers more comfortable.
Intuitive control has become more convenient
- Stop Loss and Take Profit levels are now displayed on the chart; you can modify these levels by dragging them with the mouse.
- You can change the price of your pending orders by moving the mouse pointer.
- You can open a new chart quickly by clicking " " on the panel with the list of open charts.
Authorization logic has been changed to be more convenient for clients
- Now you can go from Live Account to WebTrader and vice versa without additional authorization.
- You can view charts and quotes without authorization – just click "Log in without registration".
The following improvements have been added
- The current server time is now displayed.
- The current quotes and charts are updated faster.
Please note that from now on the terminal is available at the new and shorter address:
We continue improving the terminal and in the nearest future we’re going to introduce to our clients the opportunity to add indicators, as well as several other new features, which are developed and implemented on the basis of traders’ feedback. We remind you, that if you have any suggestions or comments on how WebTrader works, you can send us your opinion using "Send Feedback" section.
RoboForex is an International Financial Group. RoboTrade Ltd, an international regulated broker with "Trading in financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities" license, is registered in International Financial Services Commission Belize. RoboForex (CY) Ltd, a European STP-broker regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), is an official member of the Cyprus Investor Compensation Fund (ICF).