Dear Clients and Partners!
We’re pleased to inform you that starting June 1st 2015, ECN-Fix NDD accounts will be modified and given a new name - ECN-FixSpread NDD. For this new account type, we’ve significantly improved and updated almost all trading conditions.
The following changes for MetaTrader4 and MetaTrader5 ECN-Fix NDD accounts
will be effective as of June 1st, 2015:
1. No more brokerage commission for trading volume.
2. The list of instruments available for trading will be limited to the most liquid currency pairs and metals with fixed spread on conditions for accounts with fixed spread described in the Client Agreement. The list of instruments and comparative figures of spread can be found in the table below:
3. The mode of order execution will be changed from Instant Execution to Market Execution, thus making Requote when sending orders impossible.
4. The conditions of Affiliate program for ECN-FixSpread accounts will be improved:
- Affiliate commission will be calculated as percentage of spread and equal to 20%, 30%, 40%, or 50% of spread depending on the level of Affiliate program.
- MTP (Minimum Trade Points) will not be taken into consideration when calculating affiliate commission for this account type, as well as for other accounts of ECN type.
5. Rebates will be paid as for standard accounts with rates of 1 USD, 2 USD, and 3 USD for one lot depending on the trading volume.
The changes will come into effect as follows:
For MT4 ECN-Fix accounts:
All open positions for the above-mentioned instruments will remain intact. The instruments, which are not in the list, will be traded in "Close Only" mode from 12:02 AM (UTC 3) May 27th 2015 to 11:59 PM (UTC 3) May 29th 2015. The positions, which are still open, will be closed at the best available price at the end of the trading session on May 29th 2015.
For MT5 ECN-Fix accounts:
All instruments will be traded in "Close Only" mode from 12:02 AM (UTC 3) May 27th 2015 to 11:59 PM (UTC 3) May 29th 2015. The positions, which are still open, will be closed at the best available price at the end of the trading session on May 29th 2015.
All trading instruments available for ECN-FixSpread accounts will have ticker postfix .f.
We recommend you to modify the amount and the volume of your open positions and settings of your expert advisors in view of the foregoing.
RoboForex is an international financial group. RoboTrade Ltd, an international regulated broker with "Trading in financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities" license, is registered in International Financial Services Commission Belize. RoboForex (CY) Ltd, a European STP-broker regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), is an official member of the Cyprus Investor Compensation Fund (ICF).