Dear Clients and Partners!
RoboForex is informing about the changes to the servers’ infrastructure, which are intended for consolidation of trading conditions and account types. The changes are effective as of March 27th 2017 and apply to RoboForex (CY) Ltd clients.
Changes in trading servers
1. Opportunity to use MetaTrader4 and MetaTrader5 WebTerminals from MetaQuotes, and MT5 mobile terminal.
2. The following servers will change their names:
- RoboForexEU-Fix -> RoboForex-Fix
- RoboForexEU-Pro -> RoboForex-Pro
- RoboForexEU-FixCent -> RoboForex-FixCent
- RoboForexEU-ProCent -> RoboForex-ProCent
- RoboForexEU-ECN -> RoboForex-ECN
- RoboForexEU-Demo -> RoboForex-Demo
- RoboForexEU-MetaTrader5 -> RoboForex-MetaTrader5
Trading terminal authorization and mobile versions use
To continue using MT4 mobile terminal, just add your trading account to the terminal again.
To add your account to iOS, click the "Settings" icon, in "New account" menu choose "Login to an existing account", find one of the above-mentioned servers in the list, and then enter your account number and password.
To add your account to Android, choose "Manage accounts" from the side menu, click the " " icon in the top right corner, and go to "Login to an existing account". Find one of the above-mentioned servers in the list and then enter your account number and password.
Trading terminal are available for downloading at:
In addition to that, soon RoboForex (CY) Ltd clients will have access to RoboForex-Prime server. Accounts on this server will allow clients to use institutional solutions with liquidity from the world’s leading ECNs.