ECB representative Villeroy: The Bank of France is waiting for 1.4% GDP growth in 2016
- There is no reason for pessimism regarding Brexit.
- If the United Kingdom will get access to the single market, it would have to comply with all the rules.
- It is necessary to reduce the uncertainty caused by Brexit as soon as possible.
- Brexit hasn't changed the forecast for the French economy in 2016.
- Brexit had an impact on the euro area economy.
- ECB mobilized to combat the effects of Brexit.
- consequences will be most severe for the UK.