- Much like the Asia session preceding it, the overnight session was one of limited and cautious moves.
- With a lack of market-driving news there was only China GDP, Retail Sales and Industrial Production to trade off of which provoked a siilar responce by Asian traders; One of caution and lack of conviction.
- Global stocks remained mostly within Friday's range with small intraday highs, quickly retreating back to ther opening prices.
- For currenceis the USD grinded its way up to a 4-day high, dragging the Euro to a daily low of 1.30 but it is apparent the markets are awaiting other directional cues this week.
- Today the RBA release the monetary policy minutes alongside the annual report. I do ot expect anything groundbreaking from the minutes but will no doubt scour it for any commentary srrounding the FED or China. The annual report, being a summary of prior year's operations, is by no means a market mover for traders.
- And that's it for the session so wake me up when it is time for some movements.
NYLON HANDOVER: Lacklustre session follows cautious Asia
With a lack of market driving news from Europe and US it was likely to be a quiet session, but it had similar quality to the preceding Asia session which appeared dissapointed with the lack of surprises from Chinese data.