- Crude Oil bounced higher on talks of a production cut. View today's video for a technical view of WTI and Brent.
- US durable goods orders declined 5.1% with the core reading at -1.2%, its fastest rate of contraction since January 2014.
- Global indices were mixed, with SP500 and Dow Jones closing up for the session whilst European stocks closed near the opening prices.
- Gold edged lower after hitting the $1130 target, and the VIX also retreated as investors felt optimist about developments with the oil supply (a potential production top may be in the making).
- European bonds were higher on stock outlows following weaker sentiment across the Eurozone.
Nylon Handover: US Durable Goods accelerate their decline
Oil prices broke to new highs whilst US get hit with yet more weak data, seeing durable goods contracts at its fastest rate in two years.