Please be advised that European countries adjust clocks to winter time on 25th October 2015. In the USA and Canada, in most states, the adjustment will take place one week later on 01st November 2015. Therefore following changes of trading sessions schedule will take effect from 26.10.2015 to 30.10.2015:
- Forex market opens on Monday 26.10.2015 at normal time: 00:00 (EET)
- A break in metals trading will occur an hour earlier: 23:00-00:00 (EET)
- A break in trading on US Crude oil will occur an hour earlier: 23:00-00:00 (ЕЕТ)
- A break in trading on UK Brent oil will occur an hour earlier: 23:00-02:00 (ЕЕТ)
- A break in trading on CFD stock indexes (except Germany 30 Index) will occur an hour earlier: 23:00-00:00 (ЕЕТ)
- A break in trading on Germany 30 Index will occur at normal time : 23:00-09:00 (ЕЕТ)
- Forex market closes on Friday 30.10.2015 an hour earlier: 22:59 (EET)
Trading sessions will get back to normal schedule on Monday 02.11.2015.
Please, take this information into account while planning your trading activity.
Should you have additional questions, you are welcome to ask in the