Please be advised that European countries adjust clocks to winter time on 30th October 2016. In USA and Canada, in most states, the adjustment will take place one week later on 06th November 2016. Therefore following changes of trading sessions schedule will take effect from 31.10.2016 till 04.11.2016:
- Forex market opens on Monday 31.10.2016 at normal time: 00:00 (EET);
- A break in metals trading will occur an hour earlier: 23:00-00:00 (EET);
- A break in trading on US Crude oil will occur an hour earlier: 23:00-00:00 (ЕЕТ);
- A break in trading on UK Brent oil will occur an hour earlier: 23:00-02:00 (ЕЕТ);
- A break in trading on CFD stock indexes (except Germany 30 Index) will occur an hour earlier: 23:00-00:00 (ЕЕТ);
- A break in trading on Germany 30 Index will be at normal time: 23:00-09:00 (ЕЕТ);
- Forex market closes on Fridays an hour earlier: 22:59 (EET).
Trading sessions will get back to normal schedule on Monday 07.11.2016.
Please, take this information into account while planning your trading activity.
Should you have additional questions, you are welcome to ask in the