Please be advised that USA and Canada,in most states, adjust clocks to summer time on 9th March 2014. In European countries the adjustment will take place three weeks later on 30th March 2014. Therefore following changes of trading sessions schedule will take effect from 10.03.2014 to 28.03.14:
- Forex market opens on Monday at normal time: 00:00 (EET);
- Trading sessions for contracts for difference (CFD) will start and end an hour earlier: open 15:30 (EET), close 22:00 (EET);
- A break in metals trading will occur an hour earlier: 23:00-00:00 (EET);
- A break in trading on ECN accounts will occur an hour earlier: 23:00-23:05 (EET);
- Forex market closes on Friday an hour earlier: 22:59 (EET).
Trading sessions will get back to normal schedule on 31.03.2014
Please, take this information into account while planning your trading activity.
Should you have additional questions, you are welcome to ask in the chat on our website, we will be glad to help you 7 days a week!